Sitejabber Integration with Zinrelo
Sitejabber is a platform that allows consumers to write reviews about businesses and products they have used. Sitejabber integration with Zinrelo can be a powerful combination for businesses to enhance their customer engagement and loyalty. By integrating Sitejabber with Zinrelo, businesses can reward points to their customers for writing reviews on Sitejabber, thereby increasing the number of reviews and ratings of their products or services on the platform.
Sitejabber and Zinrelo Flow
Let's get started with Sitejabber configuration.
- Log in to your Sitejabber account.
- Click on the "Loyalty Program" dropdown and select "Zinrelo Integration."
- Update the Partner ID and API key of your loyalty store.
- Configure Sitejabber custom activities.
You need to update the custom ID and custom activity name in Zinrelo and Sitejabber. For this, follow the given steps:
Update the activity ID
- Go to Program Settings>> Activities>> Custom Activity.
- Click on the Edit button and start configuring the settings.
- Points: Set number of points you want to award to your members.
- Approval type: You can set the approval of point allocation in different ways. It could be:
b) Manually ( where you manually approve the request)
c) After a fixed duration: You can set up a fixed duration of days after which the point will get approved automatically.
- Activity title image: You can give a title image to the activity by uploading an image.
- Activity ID: Activity ID: It is an auto-generated ID. You need to replace the store generated activity ID with a Sitejabber activity ID.
Update the activity name
- Go to text configuration.
- Selected Language: Select the language for your store from the dropdown.
- Display Name: Name your custom activity.
Note: You can also replace the display name with the Sitejabber custom activity name.
- Description: Describe your activity here.
- Points earning description HTML: If this field is empty, the activity card in the Zinrelo Dashboard will not be clickable. Add html to make EUD clickable.
- Notification text: This text is used in the on-site and email notifications sent to customers about points earned for the activity.
And save the settings in Sitejabber and your store admin console.
How do I get a Partner ID and API key?
Login to your Zinrelo Admin Console and navigate to General>> Settings.
The Sitejabber integration with Zinrelo will allow you to leverage loyalty members’ reviews on Sitejabber and award loyalty points to them. Once the integration is set up, you can monitor and manage customer reviews on Sitejabber from your Zinrelo dashboard. You can also track the loyalty points awarded to members and use this information to improve your loyalty program and customer engagement. Overall, the Sitejabber integration for Zinrelo will provide an effective way for your business to incentivize member reviews and improve your loyalty program.
Updated about 1 month ago