The main activity within a loyalty program for e-commerce retailers is "purchase on website", which means you can award a certain number of points to the member based on the dollar value spent. So the more the dollar value >> more the points > and more the eligibility of a reward.
During the initial integration, Zinrelo has included a few steps where a certain code is embedded on your website that returns value to us via which we receive the purchase and return details.
Go to the Zinrelo admin console >> Program settings >> Activities >> Click on the edit icon of purchase on a website activity >> Enable the toggle.
- Points: This defines the number of points the member will be awarded per dollar spent. For example: You set up 10 points per dollar spent and the member makes a purchase of $100 dollars. He will be awarded 1000 points.
- Activity Template for the dashboard: If you select " Visual" the system will let you upload an image of your own that will be displayed on the End-user dashboard.
- Activity ID: A unique ID created by Zinrelo which can be used within API's if ever needed.
- Show activity in User Dashboard: You can opt if you want to display this activity on the End-user dashboard ( That is seen by the members) or hide it.
You can set up the text for the activity. This text will be displayed to the end-user via the onsite notification.
The options available for the ‘Rule Type’ are -
- Bonus Multiplier: The points earned are multiplied by the bonus multiplier if the conditions of the rule are satisfied.
- Fixed Points: A fixed number of bonus points are awarded when the conditions are met.
- Exclusion: No points are awarded when the conditions are met.
- Frequency: This adds a frequency cap on the number of times a user can earn points for the activity. After the threshold is reached, further transactions are automatically rejected and no points will be awarded.
- Product ID
- Product Category
- Transaction date
- User Tier
- Order Value
- Number of Purchases
You can set up a nested rule based on your requirements.
IF Product category = Women's Clothing
IF User Tier = Gold
THEN give 500 fixed points.
Updated 11 days ago