Zinrelo’s integration with PowerReviews allows you to seamlessly award points for published reviews submitted by loyalty members without any additional development. The integration fetches the approved reviews from your PowerReviews account every day and award points to the customers who wrote them.
Please Note: Review creation date should be a day before the uploaded time. It takes 24 hours to process.
You have two API keys namely Client ID and Client Secret. Your API keys carry many privileges, so be sure to keep them secure! Do not share your secret API keys in publicly accessible areas such as GitHub, client-side code, and so forth.
Please reach out to your account manager at PowerReviews; they will provide you with the credentials to access the API.
- Log into the Zinrelo Admin Console.
- Navigate to Program settings >> Activities >> Review on Website.
- Under the review provider option, select PowerReviews.
- Once you select PowerReviews, you will see the input boxes for the Client ID and Client Secret
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret that you procured in Step 1 and click on Save.
- That’s it. You will have successfully set up Zinrelo’s integration with PowerReviews.
- Zinrelo will start fetching the reviews every 24 hours and start awarding points. Please note that points will be awarded for ‘Approved’ reviews only.
- In accordance with the updated google guidelines for all of its seller rating partners which state that "merchants can not give users any financial incentives to write site reviews. This includes but is not limited to gift cards, discounts on future purchases, or anything of monetary value", Zinrelo is able to only award points for product reviews and not site reviews.
Updated 22 days ago