A smart implementation of a great loyalty program can keep customers coming back to your physical stores for more. In this article, we will share 3 key user experiences that will help you successfully implement a program in brick and mortar stores.
Here are some simple ways to manage the in-store reward enrollment experience for your customers:
- User enrollment: How will members know about the program and share their email address or phone number to register?
Some of the enrollment options are-
a. Cashier assisted enrollment at the POS
b. Self enrollment at a kiosk in the store
c. Self enrollment through a QR code
- Earning points: After members identify themselves through their email address/ phone number, they should earn points for the purchases they make in the store.
- Redeeming points: When members visit the store, they should be able to redeem their points for discounts and other rewards.
- Native integrations: Zinrelo is natively integrated with some POS systems like Clover, Vend, Lightspeed, Heartland, NCR, etc. With these systems, a retailer can track customer purchase history, capture customer information, use email marketing to keep in touch with them and award points for their transactions.
- Partner solutions: Zinrelo has partnered with solutions that integrate with your POS and capture customer & order information to register members in the program and award points for their transactions.
- Custom integrations: If member and order information is already captured in the POS system, the data can be synced with Zinrelo through a custom integration that uses Zinrelo’s APIs or FTP upload process.
- Native integrations: POS systems that have a native integration with Zinrelo can pull up the members’ available rewards in the POS system at the time of making a purchase. The cashier can then choose and apply a reward to the purchase.
- Coupon codes: For POS systems that support coupon codes, Zinrelo can manage the distribution of codes to the members, and the members can then use the codes in the store to claim the rewards.
- Partner solutions: Zinrelo has partnered with solutions that enable members to convert their loyalty points to gift cards and use them for store purchases.
- Online rewards catalog: The loyalty program need not be limited to rewards that can be redeemed at the store. Zinrelo can help you set up a catalog of rewards that can be redeemed online. These may include 3rd party gift cards or a curated catalog of branded products. Zinrelo has partnered with fulfillment vendors to enable an online rewards catalog.
Updated 6 months ago