Zinrelo’s integration with Yotpo allows reward programs to seamlessly award points for published reviews submitted by loyalty members without any additional development. The integration fetches the approved reviews from your Yotpo account every day and awards points to the customers who wrote them.
How can I award points to my users for writing a review?
- Zinrelo’s integration with Yotpo is built using Yotpo's enterprise API. In order to authorize Zinrelo to make API calls on behalf of your account, Zinrelo will need the API keys.
- Reach out to the account manager at Yotpo and they will provide the credentials to access the API.
There are two API credentials namely Yotpo API Key and Yotpo API secret. These API keys carry many privileges, so be sure to keep them secure! Do not share the secret API keys in publicly accessible areas such as GitHub, client-side code, and so forth.
- Log into the Zinrelo Admin Console.
- Navigate to Program settings >> Activities >> Write A Review.
- Under the review provider option, select Yotpo.
- Once you select Yotpo, you will see the input boxes for the Yotpo API Key and Yotpo API secret.
- Enter the API key and API Secret that you procured in Step 1 and click on Save.
- That’s it. You will have successfully set up Zinrelo’s integration with Yotpo.
- Zinrelo will start fetching the reviews every 24 hours and start awarding points. Please note that points will be awarded for ‘Approved’ reviews only.
- In accordance with the updated google guidelines for all of its seller rating partners which state that "merchants can not give users any financial incentives to write site reviews. This includes but is not limited to gift cards, discounts on future purchases, or anything of monetary value", Zinrelo is able to only award points for product reviews and not site reviews.
Updated 4 months ago