The timezone feature in Zinrelo loyalty program ensures that all data and time-related functions in your loyalty program are accurately reflected in your local time. This means that important events such as point accrual and expiration, as well as the presentation of dates and times in reports and analytics, will all be aligned with your time zone. With this, you can manage and track your loyalty program efficiently and effectively, without the confusion and inconvenience of time discrepancies.
- All activities and rewards business rules set on date attributes will run according to the new timezone.
- All new and draft campaigns (static and recurring), will run based on the new timezone. This means that any campaigns that you create after changing the timezone will adhere to the new timezone.
- The old campaigns will continue to function as they were set before. This means that any campaigns created prior to changing the timezone will continue to run on their original schedule.
- All downloadable files, such as csv, coupon data, activity feed, referral acquisitions, email log, webhook log (v1 and v2), and member since data in the campaign, will reflect the data according to the selected timezone.
To set the timezone in Zinrelo loyalty program, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Zinrelo account and navigate to General >> Settings.
- In store settings, scroll down to the "Timezone" section.
- From the dropdown menu, select the timezone that corresponds to your location.
- Click "Save" to apply the changes.
By correctly setting the timezone, you ensure that all data and time-related functions in your loyalty program are accurately reflected in your local time.
To set the receipt timezone for multiple stores and keep it for bookkeeping purposes, follow these steps:
- Go to the "Members" section in your account.
- Click on the member for which you want to update the receipt timezone.
- From the action dropdown, select "Adjust Points".
- Choose the "Submit a Receipt" activity.
- In the order details, select the store timezone.
By following these steps, you can ensure that the receipt timezone is accurately recorded for each store and member, making it easier to manage your bookkeeping and other business operations.
The store is set up by default according to the UTC timezone.
The timezone customisation option applies only to the admin console. Irrespective of the timezone set, Zinrelo's database records all date and time fields in UTC time. This applies to the system generated fields such as enrollment date as well as the date time fields passed through the API or batch files. The date and time stored in the database is converted to the selected timezone before displaying the information in the admin console or in the reports. The date based rules or schedules configured in the admin console are assumed to be in the configured timezone and are converted into UTC before they are stored in our database.
Updated 4 months ago