Activities Configuration Overview
Describes all the built-in activities that can be set up within the Zinrelo admin console with point and click function.
What are program Activities?
Program Activities are the triggers at which you would want to award points to your program members. Normally these activities are targeted in a way that would increase client engagement.
Zinrelo has two types of Activities:
- Built-in activities
- Custom activities
Which built-in activities are available?
Below are the listed activities, to know more click on the associated links:
- Account creation: Using this activity you can award points to members for creating an account.
- Purchase on Website: This activity is triggered when a purchase is made on your e-commerce website. It tracks purchases + returns too.
- Birthday Bonus: Based on the DOB entered by the member you can automate a bonus every year.
- Winback Bonus: This activity runs after every specific time period to give a nudge to inactive members and win them back.
- Social Media Sharing: You can share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Refer- a- friend: You can award members for referring you to their friends. You can set up a reward for the referral and well as for the referrer.
- Anniversary Bonus: This works like the birthday Bonus. Based on when the member was enrolled in your system, you can award points to members yearly for being a loyal client.
- Write a review: You can either use our integrated platforms like Bazaar Voice, Trustpilot, PowerReviews, Yotpo, or custom
Where can I find the activity settings?
Log into your Zinrelo Admin console >> Click on Program Settings >> Activities.
Updated 2 months ago