- Log into your Netsuite account and navigate to Customization > Suite Bundler > Search and Install Bundles
- Search for Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards.
- Click on the Zinrelo Loyalty rewards from the search result.
- The page “Preview Bundle Install” displays components available in the bundle. Click on the Install Bundle button.
Navigate to Customization > SuiteBundler > Search & Install Bundles > List - After the successful installation, the bundle appears in the “Installed Bundles” list. The status column should have this symbol tick which indicates that the bundle installation was completed.
- Post-installation of the bundle, Zinrelo menu will be added to NetSuite. - Navigate to Zinrelo > Configuration > Zinrelo Configuration > New
- As part of the Setup the below fields are to be configured/mapped.
Website: This field (dropdown) populates all the available Websites from the account. Select the website you are integrating Zinrelo with and configure the rest of the fields accordingly.
Allowed Departments: This field (dropdown) populates all the available Departments from the account. Select those departments for which you want to track the purchases
Partner ID and API Key: You can get these values from the Zinrelo Admin Console > Settings.
Online Orders: Run Purchase API On - Set the trigger upon which the purchase API will be called for awarding points for online orders. The options are - Sales Order, Item Fulfilment, Cash Sale, Invoice. Customers usually set this up on Sales Order
Online Orders: Run Return API On: Set the trigger upon which the return API will be called to deduct points. Options available are - Return Authorization, Item Receipt, Cash Refund, Credit Memo. The majority of customers usually set this up on Return Authorization.
Configure similar values for In-store orders if this is applicable to you.
- Navigate to Zinrelo Configuration Purchase API configuration > New
Three sections of fields are to be configured for this API.
- The internal ids from the Sales order must be mapped with the fields that are being sent to Zinrelo. Here is an example:
Configure the Item record details from the Line level fields in the Sales order. Here is an example:
- Under the third section, enter the following details
- POST URL - https://api.zinrelo.com/v1/loyalty/purchase
- Website Path - Enter the primary domain of the website.
- Website Name - Mention the source (available in Sales order) value of an order which is placed from the current website. You can get it from any Sales Order.
- Images Path - Enter the URL of the path where images are stored. Here is an example of the entire Purchase API configuration:
- Navigate to Zinrelo Configuration Returns API configuration > New - There are two sections available on the Purchase API Configuration. Each section contains the relevant record fields information.
- Return Authorization Fields: This section contains the list of fields available on the Return Authorization record. Update the internal ID of each of the fields in the Return Authorization fields as shown in the example below:
In the Input fields section, add the below values
- Return URL: https://help.zinrelo.com/reference/return-points
- Website Name: Mention the source (available in Sales order) value of an order which is placed from the current website. Sames as the Purchase API configuration.
- At this moment, the bundle installation is unable to automatically install the extension required for the user authentication in Zinrelo.
- Please provide [email protected] temporary access to your Netsuite account for installing these extensions .
- Once the extension is installed, the Netsuite configuration will be complete.
- Activate your loyalty program from the Zinrelo Admin console
- Navigate to your website and you will notice a button at the bottom left corner of your website.
- Create an account on log into your existing account and then clicking on this button.
- You will see that you are now logged in to your loyalty dashboard.
- Make a purchase on this website. After making a purchase, approve the sales order.
- When you view your loyalty dashboard, you will see that you have been awarded points for the purchase.
Updated 3 months ago