Go to: Program Settings >> Activities >> Click on create an account edit icon >> Enable the toggle to Create an account activity.
- Points: Number of points to be awarded when an account is created.
- Approval type: You can set the approval of point allocation in different ways. It could be
b) Manually ( where you manually approve the request)
c) After a fixed duration: You can set up a fixed duration of days after which the point will get approved automatically.
Activity Template for the dashboard: If you select " Visual" the system will let you upload an image of your own that will be displayed on the End-user dashboard.
Activity ID: This field cannot be edited for the in-built activities. For custom activities, this field acts as a reference in the API call.
Show activity in User Dashboard: You can opt if you want to display this activity on the End-user dashboard or hide it.
You can set up the text for the activity. This text will be displayed to the end-user via the onsite notification
You can set up rules based on the 'Enrollment date' of the user. For example: If the enrollment was done between Jan 1, 2022, and March 31, 2022, = Then award X points
Note: These rules are an add on to the base points awarded.
You can either set up a
i) Bonus Multiplier OR
ii) Fixed points rule.
So based on the above example you can set:
- IF enrollment date is between January 1, 2022, and March 31, 2022, then apply fixed points = 100
- IF enrollment date is between January 1, 2022, and March 31, 2022, then apply 5X multiplier. (Base points X 5)
The process for account creation through a referral by a friend is as follows:
- A member refers a friend to a particular store or website.
- The friend receives an email notification regarding the referral and the opportunity to create an account.
- Upon opening the email, the friend clicks on the "Continue" button provided.
- The friend is redirected to the store's website, where a pop-up window appears, prompting the friend to enter their email address.
- After entering the email address, a confirmation pop-up is displayed, notifying the friend about the gift associated with the referral.
- To claim the reward, the friend must proceed with creating an account using the same email address provided earlier.
- Once the account is successfully created, the friend receives a welcome email, acknowledging their new account.
- The friend can view his available rewards in the “My Rewards” section in the dashboard.
This process ensures that the friend referred by a member can easily create an account and receive the designated reward as part of the referral program.
- Upon landing on the company website, the individual proceeds to create an account.
- Once the account is successfully created, the member receives a welcome email, acknowledging their new account.
- The member can view his available rewards in the “My Rewards” section in the dashboard.
Updated 4 months ago