The following video provides details for better understanding:
These notifications are shown to customers on the website when they perform any of the rewards program-related actions. You can configure these notifications by visiting the Notifications -> Onsite Notifications sections in your Zinrelo admin panel.
The On-site Notifications list includes:
- Birthday Notification - Shown to a logged-in user when it is their birthday and they visit your website.
- Product Display Page Notification - Shown to a logged-in user on a product page. It provides information to the user about the number of points they could earn by purchasing that product.
- Points Balance Notification - Shown to a logged-in user on a non-product page. It provides information to the user about their available points, available rewards, and current tier.
- Join the Loyalty Program - Shown to non-logged-in users as a nudge to join the rewards program while they are browsing your website.
- Once the email notifications are configured, the next step is to promote the rewards program. For detailed instructions on it, see this document – Promoting Rewards Program.
To know about language customization, refer to this document.
Updated about 1 month ago