Members are the end-user customers who are a part of the loyalty program. There are various ways to import a member into the system based on the situation.
- Manually create a member profile
- Import members into the system
Log into your Zinrelo Admin console >> Go to Members >> Click on the “+” sign on the right top of the page.
On clicking on the add button you will see a pop up that will ask you for member details like:
- Email Address- Mandatory
- First Name- Mandatory
- Last name- Mandatory
- Member ID- Optional
Add the details >> Click on Save.
Please note: If you have set an account creation activity that rewards points to members. Creating members manually will also award them points directly.
When you click on a member profile on the right side you will see member personal details and on the left side you will see loyalty program details:
Member details: This includes-
- Personal member details: This includes name, email address, DOB, and other generic information.
- Points details: It provides information about the points earned by the loyalty program
- Purchase details: This includes the details of any purchases made by the member. It will be logged for each member to get a better idea of that member's contribution.
- Referral Details: If you are using the Refer-a-friend activity, this section will give you the member’s stats on any referral performed
Loyalty Details: This includes-
- Points earned activity: Any points earned by the member and the associated activity details are listed.
- Reward history: Any rewards redeemed by the member will be listed down in this section
- Deduct History: Any deduct history of the point earned will be listed down.
- In short, any transactional details associated with the specific member will be displayed in the member profile section.
Updated 3 months ago