Zinrelo provides an omnichannel platform for businesses that sell their products via multiple channels such as an online website, physical stores, phone orders, and mobile app. For physical stores, the integration with Zinrelo is done either using APIs or the Batch Mode functionality. There may be times when an integration using APIs or Batch Mode functionality may not be possible. For such scenarios, Zinrelo has a simple, easy-to-use solution in the form of a tablet app.
The Zinrelo Loyalty Tablet App for Physical stores enables businesses to provide a seamless customer rewarding experience by allowing cashiers to record the sales happening in the store as well as providing the ability to redeem points on customer’s behalf. This is the easiest way to implement Zinrelo in your physical stores without any additional development effort.
Salient features of the Zinrelo Loyalty Tablet App for Physical stores :
- Easy enrollment of new loyalty members.
- Add points to loyalty members’ accounts for purchase as well as non-purchase activities.
- Redeem points on behalf of the customer.
- Real-time updation of points in the Zinrelo system.
Provisioning methods :
- If you do not have a tablet for your POS needs already, we can ship the tablet with the Zinrelo Loyalty Tablet App installed in it.
- The app is also available as an Android APK. The hardware requirements for the tablet are as follows:
- For superior experience, Zinrelo recommends Android tablets with screen sizes - 9 inches or 10 inches.
- Minimum Android version 21 i.e Android Lollipop.
- The app works best with Samsung Galaxy Tab A - (32 GB | 64-bit Octa-Core Processor)
Please contact customer support for more information on the above two provisioning methods.
Step 1: Creation of admin accounts in Zinrelo for the Cashiers
The cashiers at the point of sale in your stores are going to be the primary users of this app.
For these cashiers to be able to access the app, they will need to be admins in the Zinrelo account.
- Identify the cashiers who will be operating the Zinrelo Loyalty Tablet App.
- Create Admin accounts for these cashiers in Zinrelo. New Administrators can be created under Zinrelo Admin Console > General > Administrators > Add new
- Once these cashiers receive the admin invitations, they will need to follow through the link and set their password to access the app.
Step 2: Generate activation keys
- In order for Zinrelo to identify the transactions coming from the Loyalty Tablet App, Zinrelo needs to generate an activation key for each instance of the Table app.
- Provide the following information to Zinrelo support and request the activation keys for each instance of the tablet app. It may take up to 24 hours for the team to get back to you with the activation keys.
|Store nickname||Store Address||Phone number|
For example, if you are going to provision two tablets in your physical store at Lytton Avenue in Palo Alto and one tablet in your physical store at Sycamore street in Santa Clara, the table will look like this-
|Store nickname||Store Address||Phone number|
|Lytton Ave - Tab 1||530 Lytton Ave, Suite 200, Palo Alto, CA 94301||+1 650 701 7759|
|Lytton Ave - Tab 2||530 Lytton Ave, Suite 200, Palo Alto, CA 94301||+1 650 701 7759|
|Sycamore - Tab 1||3300, Sycamore Street, Santa Clara, CA 95054||+1 650 701 7759|
- When received by Zinrelo customer support, they will get back to you with the Activation keys for each of these instances.
|Store nickname||Store Address||Phone number||Activation keys|
|Lytton Ave - Tab 1||530 Lytton Ave, Suite 200, Palo Alto, CA 94301||+1 650 701 7759||3456-9808-7658-9876|
|Lytton Ave - Tab 2||530 Lytton Ave, Suite 200, Palo Alto, CA 94301||+1 650 701 7759||3251-9818-7278-7786|
|Sycamore - Tab 1||3300, Sycamore Street, Santa Clara, CA 95054||+1 650 701 7759||7278-8098-7589-1234|
- Provide these activation keys to the cashiers you added as Zinrelo admins, in the respective stores.
Step 3: Install the Zinrelo Loyalty Tablet App
If you have received the tablet along with the app installed from Zinrelo, please ignore this step.
- Get the APK for the Zinrelo Loyalty Tablet App from Zinrelo Customer Support.
- The APK will be shared as a zip file: app-release.zip. First, unzip the file and change the extension of the unzipped content to .apk
- Navigate to your tablet settings menu and then to the security settings. Enable the Install from Unknown Sources option.
- Tap on the APK file to begin the installation. The app will get installed on the tablet.
If the above steps do not work then, try again after disabling the "Play Protect" feature. Steps to disable "Play Protect" are as follows
- Open the "Play Store" application.
- Tap on the Menu button.
- Select "Play Protect".
- Select "Settings icon".
- Disable "Scan device for security threats".
Step 4: Cashiers activate the Zinrelo Loyalty Tablet App
- When Cashiers log into the Zinrelo app for the first time, they will be asked to enter the activation key.
- Once a valid activation key is entered, the Loyalty Tablet App will be activated and will be ready to use.
- Here is a Link to the video that shows the activation screen
The Loyalty Tablet App for Physical stores primarily facilitates 6 primary workflows for Cashiers. Get your cashiers familiar with these 6 workflows as depicted in the below videos
- Adding a new loyalty member - Link to the video
- Searching for a loyalty member - Link to the video
- Viewing a loyalty member profile and transaction history - Link to the Video
- Adding points to loyalty member’s account balance - Link to the video
- Deducting points from a loyalty member’s account balance - Link to the video.
- Redeeming points on behalf of the loyalty member - Link to the video
Updated about 1 month ago